A delight to indulge during lazy mornings, rainy evenings or an early supper,,, Fits in all categories of Eat - Time !!!!
Ingredients Required :
Rice Flour - 2 cup
Onion - 2
Green Chillies - 4
Curry Leaves - Handful
Coreander Leaves - Handful
Salt - to taste.
Curd - Half Cup
Hing - a pinch
Gingelly Oil / Ghee - Quarter cup
Banana Leaf - small size
- Sieve the rice flour and add in enough salt and mix well.
- Add in finely chopped onions, green chillies, curry leaves, coreander leaves and hing.
- Mix well. Gradually pour in curd and knead gently to form a smooth dough.
- Add 1 tbsp gingelly oil to the dough and keep aside for half hour.
- Heat a tawa, make balls out of the dough.
- Grease the banana leaf, place a ball on the leaf and gently press using the heel of your palm.
- Until you find the spread slim.
Unfold the spread on the tawa, add a tbsp Oil / Ghee
- Flip the spread to be cooked on its other side.
Spicy onion chutney, puli kuzhambu..