Just like the fried rice, I have used the sauces and veggies to give the kichadi a different taste.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 7 minutes
Serves : 2
White / Sooji Rawa - 1 cup
Carrot - 1
Capsicum - 1
Red Soft Chilli - 3
Spring Onions - Few
Salt to taste
Soya Sauce - 1 tbsp.
Vinegar - 1 tbsp.
Kasuri Methi - Few crushed
1. Heat a pan, and place the rawa and dry roast them until they are brown in color.
2. Chop the carrot, capsicum, chilli, spring onions into fine portions.
3. Add 2 tbsp. Olive Oil in a wide pan, and add in the veggies, salt, and season until they are half cooked.
4. Pour in 3 cups water, soya sauce, vinegar.
5. Once the water starts to boil, add in the roasted rawa and keep stirring in medium flame until they are cooked soft.
6. Sprinkle the kasuri methi.
My Tip :
The dish tastes awesome for a lunch or as an evening munch along with hot chai..