These muffin is vanilla based with a clue of tiny pieces of hide n seek cookies hidden inside every bite :-)
They are ideally named breakfast muffins as they contain eggs , and condensed milk favoured by the children.
Ingredients Required :
All Purpose Flour - 200 gm
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Condensed milk - 5 oz
Refined Sugar - 5 oz
Vanila Essence - 1 n 1/2 tsp
Eggs - 2
Butter - 5 oz
Hide n Seek Biscuits - Few
- Beat the butter ( unsalted ) and sugar until fluffy.
- Pour in the condensed milk and beat further.
- Break in the eggs and further beat them until they are very fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla essence.
- In a vessel sieve the flour and baking powder to remove any lumps.
- Make a well in the centre and add in the wet portion of the butter mixture into the well.
- Gently fold in the flour from the ends into the middle and make a thick consistent portion.
- Grease the baking vessels ( cup cake moulds ) with butter.
- Add in the cake portion into each mould.
- Preheat the Oven to 190 Deg C and place the moulds to get baked for 25 mins or until well baked at 190 Deg C.
Check with a fork spoon to have non sticky dip into the cakes while checking.
Transfer them to the wire rack to get them warm and demould the cakes.